Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Etsy Finds

I meant to have this up yesterday in case anyone had some pre-Easter jitters and needed a sugar detox internet break. But that may still be the case today. Here are some recent finds in the vintage etsy universe. Enjoy.

Absolutely the best first! seafoam green mid-century danish modern daybed. This would be perfect in any room of my house and I'd put it in my bathroom even if it would fit! By The Vintage Supply Co.



Cool brushed aluminum armchair. It may be pink but appears to be a nice neutral color for any decor, even if it is a pale blush color. By Swankarama.


1930s art deco closet in a lovely white color. Doesn't have to be relegated to a bedroom. Makes a cute coat closet too! By Onlinechic



Frosted glass and aluminum lamps. By Zedandminky



A showplace for your collections. Teak mid century modern bookshelf/storage unit. By designermadness.


Enough fantasy shopping, I need to do some household chores. I'm working on another series and have an Easter dress to take pics of if that's the sort of thing you're into. Probably on Tuesday. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that the seafoam green mid-century danish modern daybed looks very nice. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete